PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Ramto the Lupe

StJohnSmith
02.02.2002, 15:39
The Mysterious

by Moonstarpoweroflove

As the moon came out, Ramto the Lupe, and several baby NeoPets (Dextra the black Lupe, Tonie the fire Moehog, Eton the unicorn Gelert, and Lucky the blue Kougra, sat by the fire at the base of the Yokro Mountain. "Tonight, I will tell you the tale of The Mysterious as I was told by my ancestors. It is a tale of what they believed would happen in the future," said Ramto.

In the year 4000, a little NeoPet named Lujaun was born. Lujaun was just a little striped Tatsu. When he opened his eyes, he heard a gasp. Rena, his purple Tatsu, said, "He must be the Crystal king!" The crystal king was to be the ruler of the world in the future. As he grew, Lujaun learned many techniques of which he would need one day. Then, when he was four, a dark, giant NeoPet flew down from the sky. He used his mote dance to shield himself from the great blast. All the creatures fell to the ground. Lujaun ran to his mother. She and all the other creatures had fainted.

The little Tatsu ran as far away as he could from this awful sight. He found shelter in an old cave. He knew that he was in terrible danger. In two years, he found himself constantly, trying to avoid Ghonas--flying droid monsters. He ran as far as he could until he decided that he must not be the only one in the world that had not fainted. He journeyed back to the castle that he used to live in, but found it completely taken over. By sneaking back into his old room, he pulled out his favourite things: his pillow, his blankie, and his dark and fire Faeries. He let his dark Faerie go after it blessed him with Nightvision. He traveled for many days and many nights over sea and over land. Finally, he came to a beautiful clearing. Faeries were flying around it and he was sure that they had protected the forest from harm. He decided to let his fire Faerie go after it blessed him with Fire Ball. Suddenly, he heard a growl from behind a bush. Lujaun covered his eyes. "GRRRRRRR!" A white Kougra landed on top of him. When the snarling Kougra got up, he was surprised to see that the Tatsu was smiling. The Tatsu ran over to the Kougra. "Woah! Wait a minute. You're supposed to be afraid of the all-mighty Galasat," said the Kougra. "I knew I wasn't the only one left in the world!" said Lujaun. "What do you mean, the only one?" said Galasat. They sat down and Lujaun told about what had happened.

"You say that a mysterious creature came and put a sleeping spell on everyone in your village, including your parents? Why don't you take revenge on it then?" asked Galasat. "That's what I should do! But will you help me?" "Yes," said Galasat. The two of them set off into the sunset.

When the two reached Lujaun's homeland, they headed for the castle. Dodging the droids, they reached the throne room. A giant monster spotted them. "Hello, did you miss my Nap skill? Well, I guess I will have to harm you! Let me introduce myself. I am a Sundrapremal, part Skeith and part Grarrl. That spells pure POWER!"

The battle lasted for what seemed like an eternity. When Sundrapremal was almost defeated, he healed himself and launched a mega attack on Lujaun, but Galasat pushed him out of the way and took the blow. "NOOOOOOOOOO!" cried Lujaun. He rushed to his side, but it was too late-all his power was gone. Suddenly, Lujaun began to glow and grow. He turned into a giant dragon with a striped jewel on his head. He used an ultra-mega attack on the monster and defeated him. Then he healed the Kougra and woke all the NeoPets, including his parents. He became the crystal king.

Quelle: www.neopets.com

Gruß StJohn

Ramto
02.02.2002, 16:02
@ Johnny: How did you come behind the pet`s door? Are you member there? :)

StJohnSmith
02.02.2002, 16:42
@Ramto: There is always a hidden public entrance..... ;)

Gruß StJohn

Ramto
02.02.2002, 19:08
"In the summer-time" I would have found it, too! My God - I should have been working all the time! ;)

femme_fatale
03.02.2002, 19:23
Oh Ramto, didn't you are Crystal:king: :japs:!! :super: